– Establish and maintain good relationship with developer, consultant, architect, & owner.
– Visit and make presentation on company profile & product to developer, consultant, architect, contractor & owner
– Identify potential projects and propose effective solutions for air-conditioning system & design.
– Propose preliminary design and obtains budgetary quotations/tenders for costing information.
– Provide technical support & technical specification to customers on timely basis.
– Degree in any Engineering discipline, preferable Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
– Required 1-2 years working experiences in project management or engineering fields. Fresh graduate is accepted.
– Preferably possess knowledge in air conditioning or Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) field.
– Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft excel, word, power point, AutoCAD).
– Possess good project planning skill, presentation skill, highly self-motivated, solution provider, outgoing personality and communication skill (both verbal and written). Communicate well in English and Khmer language and able to write in English.
– Possess own transport.
– Added advantage if able to communicate in Mandarin.
– 18 days of Annual Leave