– Coordinate work and schedule between MALL and contractor.
– Coordinate tenant management work.
– Site inspection and control site construction work.
– Inspect and ensure the quality of buildings.
– Check site environment and hygiene,
– Solve any problems occurring in construction work.
– Provide a working report to the site manager and project manager.
– Other works assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer or other relevant fields.
– Advanced level in English.
– At least 3-4 years experience in construction fields.
– Be able to read the detailed drawing.
– Site inspection or supervision on contractor work.
– Computer program (AutoCAD 2D, Sketch-up, Photoshop, and Ms. Office).
– Hard work and be able to work under pressure.
– Be able to work with shift schedules (including night shift, weekend, and holiday shift).
– Graduated from ITC.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)