– Develop, update and monitor the compliance and KYC policy, guidelines and procedure on Anti-Moneys Laundering and Combating the Financing of the Terrorism (AML/CFT).
– Lead, oversee, and be responsible for ensuring the proper compliance with relevant local and international laws, regulations, circulations, subscription shareholders agreement, board policies, the Bank’s policies, guidelines and procedures for the DGB Bank Plc. (the Bank).
– Develop and provide knowledge on AML/CFT compliance to related departments and all branches
– Conduct and effective AML/CFT screening program to the Bank’s clients.
– Provide technical support to and control AML/CFT compliance of the Bank.
– Review and confirm all policies, guidelines, Procedure and external letters of the Bank.
– Lead, oversee and update daily the Bank’s Blacklist which derive from National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) and independence research into the U.S Department of The Treasury (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and/or other necessary sources.
– Lead, oversee, and develop the preparation of daily cash transaction report with the Bank Correctly as determined by the NBC and report to Cambodia Financial Intelligence Unit (CAFIU) accurately, properly, and timely.
– Lead, oversee, and receive all’ suspicious transactions reporting which may be concerned with money laundering and the financing of terrorism within the Bank.
– Lead, oversee and be responsible for Undertaking Risk Assessment on Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing within the Bank once every two years and report to CAFIU.
– Prepare FATCA Report to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) through General Department of Taxation (GDT) once a year.
– Prepare regular Compliance Report for Risk Management Committee (RMC).
– Oversee and inspire the compliance team to work with effectiveness and efficiency.
– Lead in developing AML/CFT training program to ensure compliance requirement are properly applied by all staffs.
-Lead and oversee on record keeping Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (ECDD)
– Lead and oversee the work related to Whistle Blower’s Protection via collecting branches report until the last report to further inform and solve other issues.
– Review and consider the major finding from whistle blower’s report and management’s response. Review and confirm the proper agreements with external parties before submitting to approval authority.
– Lead, oversee and spot-check on the sufficiency of documents on loan files required by the guideline and procedure, ensure the documents retained at the Bank are able to support any need and to be legally used.
– Review transaction in connection with compliance such as new deposit openings, remittances if any, and make a proper report of status and discrepancies, if any.
– Lead and oversee to produce and check new report for any new products-services as the tool to monitor and find out suspicious transactions.
– Lead and monitor the completion of customer profiles or suspicious customer transactions on Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) for management decision before sending to CAFIU.
– Investigate Compliance breaches and whistle blowing cases and ensures fair treatment of ethical compliant.
– Prepare regular Compliance Report for Board of Directors (BOD).
– Prepare annual strategic, operating plan and budget for the Compliance Department.
– Review and monitor implementation of proper compliance with relevant laws, regulations and Prakas.
– Prepare regular cash transaction report to NBC-CAFIU
– Investigate suspicious transactions in connection with AML and CFT
– Bachelor degree of Law or another related field
– Good communication in English (Both writing and speaking)
– At least 3 years experiences in the banking service, especially related to operations and legal
– Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Word & Excel, internet and email
– Good writing, communication and analytical skill
– Good ethical character
– Initiative and highly responsible for the job
– Honest and loyal