– Control and instruct the sub-contractors.
– Discuss work procedures with sub-contractors.
– Arrange site inspection for consultants.
– Management QA, QC document.
– Making internal safety inspections and ensuring construction site safety.
– Checking and preparing daily, weekly schedules and reports.
– Maintaining quality control procedures.
– Other tasks assigned by line manager.
– Have a bachelor’s degree in architecture.
– Experience as Civil Engineer at Building construction(Hotel, Residence, Office).
– Able to speak and write English.
– Able to work shift if needed.
– Graduate from ITC.
– Experience at International companies is especially Japanese and Korean.
– Experience in finishing work.
– Able to speak Japanese, Vietnam.