– Find the potential location for Company’s new city branch.
– Take ownership of the launch of a new segment.
– To establish, maintain and manage good relationships with the customers, vendors, and prospects and be committed to the delivery of the highest level of service.
– Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders fleet.
– Hire, train and develop a local team of cashiers, delivery captains, couriers, and others.
– Handle onboarding and offboarding of riders and dispatchers.
– Coordination with cross-functional departments to ensure the full spectrum of smooth launch (marketing, operations, sales, and finance).
– Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times).
– Measure performance and growth using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field.
– 3 – 5 years experience in operations and management.
– High level of independence, self-confidence, and responsibility.
– Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask.
– Be able to relocate to another province.
– Cambodian native only with proficiency in English.
– follow Labour Law
– 1 month salary include Seniority Bonus per labor law
– Monthly Gross Bonus – up to 20% of Monthly Gross Base