– Visit customers and get them aware of the company’s service.
– Join the direct vegetable selling event (which is held on Saturday mornings) and support the team to communicate with Chinese customers.
– Support the Marketing team to make Chinese sentences on the marketing promotions.
– Research Chinese market information on the internet and report to teams.
– Other tasks assigned by CEO and Management members.
– At least 1 year of work experience in a company.
– Fluent in Chinese at an Advanced level. Good enough to communicate with Chinese native customers.
– Fluent in English for daily communication.
– Willing to go outside and visit customers directly to get feedback.
– Experience in marketing for FMCG products, especially those that are targeted for high-income consumers.
– Have worked marketing project targeted at Chinese consumers.
– Experience in Sales/Customer service for Chinese customers.