Chinese speakers : Interpretation between Chinese and Khmer regarding shoe production and machine operation between Chinese staff and Cambodians.
Chinese + Japanese speakers : Interpreter and production control work between Japanese management and Chinese and Cambodian staff regarding work related matters and machine operation.
– General affairs as needed (supporting for attendance management, other administrative documents creation, etc..)
– Support for various administrative procedures when shipping manufactured goods (shoes and sandals)
-Translate and fill out forms and documents between Japanese and Khmer
– Check production line, work progress of workers and make report
– Product inventory management
– Other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
– Able to use Chinese at least good to advanced enough to communicate with native Chinese staff (Listening / Speaking)
– Experience in Chinese (or Chinese and Japanese) interpretation work
– Able to use Microsoft Office.
– Working experience in a Japanese or Chinese factory is a plus
– Working experience in the manufacturing industry
– Able to speak both Chinese and Japanese is a plus for a salary increment.
– Breakfast, lunch, and overtime meals provided
– Paid Leave provided
– 5% severance pay (fixed-term contract) or seniority compensation (indefinite-term contract)
– other benefits are subject to labor laws
– College graduate allowance, Full-time attendance, Transportation and housing allowance.