Although the CHRO will also be involved in HR recruitment and training, labor management, and benefits, the CHRO will be one of the members of the Chief Management team.
In order to execute HR strategically, the CHRO is required to identify HR issues from a Managerial perspective, resolve the issues, and carry them out.
(1) Ability to be a Specialist in HR
– Keep abreast of the Labor Standards Law, the latest laws and regulations, HR management methods, and incorporate them into the company as necessary
– Reviewing the organization from the perspective of business planning and human resource development, and assign hired workers to the right places
(2) Deep understanding of management
– Have the same level of knowledge of management as the CEO or COO in order to work with the management team to formulate and execute HR strategies based on the management strategy
– Coordinate, discuss, and negotiate with CFO, CEO, COO and other managements on HR-related matters.
(3) Leadership and communication skills
– Act as a coordinator within the company, conducting interviews as appropriate and delivering the content of interviews to the management team
– Supporting GM, Managers not only in HR department but also other department as well.
(4) Management Skills and Grit
– Demonstrate excellent management skills, to strike a balance between management and employees
– Develop strategies that are aligned with the most appropriate management objectives
– Advanced level of communication skills enough to work with the Chief position
– HR experts with over 10 years of extensive HR experience
– HR experience in a foreign (multinational) company or large corporation(more than 100 employees)
– Able to communicate and express own-self in English at advanced
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Experience in high-standard work environment (no legal violation)
– Strong knowledge in the Cambodia Labor Law and other related rules
– Work experience as a CXO or HR General Manager from the financial industry such as banking and insurance
– Bachelors degree of financial, banking, or related field
– HR experience in a large corporation(200~300 employees)