– Oversee and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting, and insurance activities for the company.
– Directs the controller in providing and directing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting.
– Directs the treasurer in activities such as custodian of funds, securities, and assets of the company.
– Appraises the organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
– Coordinates tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
– Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
– Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of the corporation’s annual report.
– Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization’s polices and operations.
– Analyzes operational issues impacting functional groups and the whole institution, and 0 their financial impact.
– Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
– Lead & oversee the whole spectrum of accountings cycle
– Monitor the implementation of Companies’ Business
– Evaluation Staffs, Companies’ KPI & Recommendation.
– Taxation’s planner, tax compliance and minimization planning
– Back up office Leader Rules.
– Monitor financial dept.
– Cash-flow analysis and reporting
– Balance sheet reconciliations; trial balance to source document
– Preparing monthly board paper explaining the group result
– Liaising with the companies’ auditors
– Project work; data modeling, forecasting and scenario analysis
– Prepare the annual budget and forecasting
– Creating project budgets and project planning
– Strategic planning
– Advising the senior management team and board on the financial impact of proposed activities
– Responsibility for the accounting department and management
– Complex deal analysis and legal advisory
– Financial reporting and leading the annual audit with external auditors
– Oversight and active preparation of the monthly management accounts
– Compliance with regulators in Cambodia
– Daily cash flow analysis and business analytics
– Investing funds internationally and managing international payments and transfers
– Provide technical accounting advice to the accounting team
– Grant administration and reconciliation to the GL sub ledgers and project budgets
– Prepare the monthly board report and present to the board of directors
– Staff training and mentoring
To perform this job successfully, an individual mist be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, Skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– EDUCATION and/or EXPERENCE
– LANDUAGE SKILLS
– CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
– PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the jobs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this jobs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.