– Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, and procedures relating to financial management, budgeting, accounting, and/or payroll.
– Supervises and participates in the preparation of monthly financial statements, bank accounts reconciliation, and reports.
– Responsible for preparation and filing of monthly and annual tax returns and all tax payments, including VAT.
– Maintains all accounting source documents in an orderly filing system.
– Handles the management of NSSF enrollment and payments for the company.
– Enters or directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
– Monitors transaction record (Cash record, bank deposits, checks cashed, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.)
– Issue checks and make payments to suppliers and site office.
– Prepare invoices and receipts to customers, including registration payments to MOC.
– Work with the bank for cash withdrawal, deposit, and bank documents.
– Monitors and reviews farm harvest report, farm livestock report, and farm inventory.
– Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
– Handles all leases and contract obligation payments.
– Directs, conducts, and/or participates in cost analyses and project projections.
– Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues on a monthly basis.
– Degree in Majoring in Finance and Accounting.
– Minimum 3 years of experience as Chief Accountant or similar position.
– Ability to use accounting system (Quick books).
– Good planning and organizational skills.
– Good writing & speaking in English enough to communicate with the American boss.
– Good attitude and honesty..
– Good Computer literacy in Microsoft office.
– Ability to learn and utilize new accounting applications.
– CPA/ACCA certificate.
– Work experience in the field of investment: real estate, farming, etc.
– Ability to work independently and under pressure.
– Experience in capital budgeting and investment planning.
– Ability to do project projections (IRR, NPV, etc.).