– Creating and executing monthly and seasonal channel development and management.
strategy. Report efficiently and constructively to CEO.
– Effectively manage the Channel Department. Stimulate, help, and encourage the team to complete the assigned target.
– Keeping a close and insightful observation of the market. Make competitor analysis and market research on a monthly basis.
– Maintain effective and friendly communication with local and international channels. Support them to create effective sales for the project.
– Continuously develop and sign new channels to work with Le Condé.
– Maintain great cross-department communication and effectively supporting the other department’s work or gain the necessary support from other departments.
– Rich business development experience and team training & management experience.
– Advanced level in two of three (English, Chinese, Khmer)
– Strong willingness to learn new knowledge and welcome challenges.
– Result-driven working attitude.
– Excellent social networking skills and communication skills.
– Real estate channel management experience.
– Other language skills.