– Assist the chairman of the board to convene and preside over the company & senior management meetings, organize discussions and decide on the company & development plans, business policies, annual plans, and major issues in daily operations.
– Organize relevant personnel to review, supervise, assess, and inspect the company & various development plans and implementation results.
– Master the overall operating status of the company and provide first-hand information for the chairman of the board to make timely business decisions.
– Responsible for coordination of external public relations and assist in handling relevant business reception work.
– Assist the chairman to regularly review the company & financial statements and other important reports, and comprehensively monitor the company & financial status.
– Review important economic contracts and important reports, documents, materials, etc.
– Communicate and coordinate the work of relevant departments of the company on behalf of the chairman of the board.
– Assist the chairman of the company & daily affairs management; Handle other affairs authorized by the chairman of the board.
– Men only
– Must be fluent in Chinese (Overseas Chinese born in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia is preferred)
– Able to use English (listening, speaking, and writing, all working documents are in English)
– Overseas study experience, the country of study is limited to United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia. Bachelor’s degree above.
– CPA/CIA/ACCA/ACA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
– More than 3 years of audit work experience in Big-4 (Ernst & Young, Deloitte, PWC, KPMG).
– And more than 3 years of investment or finance experience in a well-known investment company.
– Annual leave: 10 working days per year
– Insurance: medical insurance, accident insurance
– 2 round-trip air tickets per year for foreign employees
– Provide accommodation for foreign employees
– Visa and work permit