– Execute optimal category strategy, pricing, promotions, range, availability, and cost prices to expand both sales and margin.
– Ensure foodpanda categories have the optimal selection and strategically competitive prices in the market through local and international sourcing.
– Source and build a strong supplier base to negotiate terms improvement, secure supplier advertising spends, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods.
– Sourcing and extended range to ensure we have high quality, good value goods available to our customers year-round.
– Have some knowledge of data.
– Partner with the supply chain team to manage inventory levels and wastage.
– Work cross-functionally with Product, Supply Chain, Sales Operations, and Marketing to deliver strategic projects.
– At least 2-3 years experience in merchandising / buying and category management.
– Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Great communication skills (both oral and written) are a must.
– Mastery of MS Office (particularly Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) is preferred.