– You’ll be highly focused on BTL(Below the line: Events, direct mail, in-store POP) strategies, in charge of planning, executing, tracking, and optimizing Offline campaigns.
– Turn the cities pink! The channels you will be in charge of are Flyering, Offline Activations – including events and roadshows – – Trade Marketing and Rider branding.
– This role is project management: handle end-to-end projects efficiently and timely, based on the budget given.
– This role is the strategy: understand the market, where we can meet our potential target, acquire new customers, meet business and growth KPIs.
– This role is creativity: coordinate the creation of brand-compliant assets, brief creatives, source and bring to life your ideas.
– Work closely across functions and with the Regional team to drive Offline Marketing initiatives in Cambodia.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related area
– 5 years+ relevant experience.
– You have proven experience handling Offline Marketing channels, with a great focus on BTL(Below the line: Events, direct mail, in-store POP) and knowledge of ATL(Above the line: TV, newspaper, radio, magazine).
– You know how to handle processes end to end, keep track of campaigns, and manage a budget.
– Responsible, structured, and precise work attitude, with great attention to detail. You are familiar with setting up efficient workflow and processes and work independently.
– Proactive can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and good team player.
– Strong analytical skills, the confident user of Excel, Google documents, spreadsheets.
– Fluent English, Fluent Khmer.
-Past experience launching a business in new countries is a plus.