– Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
– De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
– Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services, and policies.
– Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services.
– Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties, and other account items.
– Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service.
– Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
– Other task assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business, Accounting, Finance or another related field
– Fresh graduate and year 4 student can apply
– Good command of the English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
– Ability to use Thai will be advantage
– Be honest, teamwork, and good communication skills.
– Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, Internet & Email).
– Has good interpersonal skill
– Able to handle pressure and tight deadline.