– Lead on company technology change the program.
– Ensure appropriate IT infrastructure is acquired and deployed to provide IT services, reflecting the challenges within the different locations by leading and delivering digital transformation projects, tools and solutions.
– Develop automation solutions for manual systems to improve efficiency and ability to operate in geographical scattered operational and management teams.
– Develop strategies to encourage users to use new technologies for the streamlines, shared and efficient way of working.
– Manage the IT Help Desk to improve internal and external stakeholders experience of current systems and identify opportunities for improvement.
– Manage supplier contracts by ensuring robust service level agreements are in place and managed effectively to provide the best value for investment for company.
– Manage, performance review and support the training of team members.
– Perform other tasks as required by Management.
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
– Advanced level in English.
– Proven experience leading digital transformation projects.
– Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
– Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
– Skills in web & programming (HTML, CSS, Java, PHP, etc.).
– Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Flexible working hours.
– Able to speak Chinese.
AL (18 days)
PH (follow MoL announcement)
Insurance: NSSF and Forte