– Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns, etc.) according to client’s requirements.
– Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
– Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, etc.).
– Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes.
– Must be at least a University Student of the accounting major/ finance or at least in an undergraduate program.
– Good computer skills.
– Good soft skills are a plus.
– Good communication skills are a plus – Active personality.
– Have a good command of English – Chines is a plus.
– 1 year Banker experience or in a relevant position for Graduates, Accountant experience would be a plus (Not required).
– Holiday: Legal holiday
– Annual and Sick Leave follow by Labor Law
– Salary increasing & Bonus based on performance