You are to work as the Business Development Marketer mainly in the province market (You are basically stay in Phnom Penh head office and visit provinces for business trips only). The main roles are below:
– Visit the second economic cities after Phnom Penh (Siem reap, Battambang, etc.) to research and understand the market. You also need to summarize the market information and report it to your Managers in English.
– Plan the strategy of business development in the province areas. Discuss what products to sell based on data
– Visit rural retail shops to manage/train shop promoters about product knowledge, product display improvement, sales talk, etc.
– Closely communicate with retail shops and distributors about shop operation improvement, purchasing stocks, promotion plans etc.
– Sales route for consumer electric products such as batteries
– To visit market with distributors or by own for development (10-15days/month)
– To share market information, management report to Battery-RHQ in Thailand (By teams or business trip)
– Willing to learn new things. Fast learner is wanted more than the experienced person.
– To familiar sales experience in consumer goods including grocery, drug, department and convenient stores and so on.
– Bachelor’s degree in the related field
– Able to visit rural areas consistently
– English proficiency at Advanced level
– Presentation & Excel skill (including basic data analysis)
– Reporting skill (Sales report, KPIs report, Distributors Inventory report etc)
– Logical thinking skill and proper communication skill. (Therefore all the applicants are required to take Camup online IQ test on application to check those skills.)
– Good understanding of retail business/Consumer Electronics Business
– Work experience in Sales to hotels and food-related retail sales.
– Work experience in sales/business development roles in province area
– Having experience at FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) -Having Sales filed work to develop Grocery Trade (GT) and Modern Trade (MT) both.
*GT is more convenient for customers because it is easily accessible and generally located closer to residential areas. However, MT generally offers a wider variety of products and better service.
– NSSF (after probationary period),
– Accident insurance (after probationary period)
– Bonus (twice a year, not promised, but they have paid a total of at least one month)
– Wedding and funeral assistance