– As one of the top executive members of the company, lead the staff in the right direction and keep their motivation and loyalty high.
– Proposals for renewal of existing services and business improvement.
– Manage the whole operation such as Sales, Marketing, Debt collection, Loan assessment, etc. Advise and consult with managers if there is an error, and solve the problem together
– Make decisions on how to deal with uplifted problems based on your deep understanding of the company’s mission, direction, and mid-term objective.
– Plan the company’s resource arrangement for the Sales & Marketing and other front operation departments based on analysis of the company’s current situation and competitors
– Monitor the company KPI progress, troubleshoot and problem solve when any error happens.
– Deal with the external partners as the company representative.
– Other tasks assigned by board members.
– Conversational level in English.
– At least 7 years of working experience in MFI as a Corporate Sales, Business development, operation manager.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Willing to visit the province.
– Must be a flexible person to catch up with the speed of the startup company
– Working experience with a startup company.
– Accident Insurance
– Annual leave
– Public Holiday
– Phone Allowance
– Petrol Allowance
– 13th Salary