– Undertake desk and out-of-office based research to support the BD team in identifying and developing new opportunities.
– Research & deliver intelligence that will inform proposition development under the supervision of the BDM.
– Support BD Team in general business development activity where necessary, for example preparing for and supporting events, investor visits and meetings etc.
– Support BDM in management activity, wherever necessary, for example attending meetings recording minutes etc.
– Develop and nurture a network of contacts that will support the work of the BD Team.
– Analyze current and past data and develop strategies to cut costs and/or increase revenue.
– Develop presentations and pitches to relevant parties under the supervision of the BDM.
– Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with the BDM to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
– At least 1 year experience in business development function in Real Estate/Property sector.
– Strong Chinese language skill.
– Ability in dealing with pressure, multitask, and prioritization.
– Demonstrate positive and flexible attitude and high commitment.
– Can use computer very well especially Microsoft Office.
– Able to speak English.