– Responsible for everyday operations, management, and overall performance of Front Desk, Housekeeping and Engineering departments.
– Experience in facility management
– Supervise, coach and ensure smooth daily operation of the Service Desk operation.
– Be proactive in thinking, to be able to react fast to problems, and to make sound management decisions. Be well informed of apartments’ facilities and activities and be able to answer all inquiries.
– Build a rapport with residents and to provide personalized service whenever possible.
– Coordinate with all departments to ensure residents’ request and complains are promptly followed up and resolved.
– Informing Finance Department about expected tenant’s payment transfer; confirming payment clearance of tenants upon handover of properties.
– Responsible for handover move-in process and move out process of and early termination of rental.
– Track resident satisfaction levels and ensure feedback is communicated to relevant departments
– Review feedbacks, resident comments and other information pertaining to Service Desk, Housekeeping and Engineering.
– Perform other duties assigned by Building Manager.
– Must have working experience in 4 stars / 5 stars hotel or service apartment.
– 3-5 years of work experienced in 4 stars / 5 stars hotel / service apartments
– Bachelor Degree in Hospitality
– Cordial and warm. Enjoy interacting and engaging with tenants.
– Customer centric oriented.
– Attention to details.
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Planning and organizational ability.
– Able to work well under stressful situations and handle challenges in a professional manner.
– Benefits OT pay
– Holidays according to Labor law
– Staff party, staff annual trip
– Staff insurance