– You’ll be highly focused on BTL strategies, in charge of planning, executing, tracking, and optimizing Restaurant Marketing campaigns.
– Turn the cities pink! The channels you will be in charge of are Flyering, Offline Activations, Resto. wrapping – including events at vendor spots.
– This role is the project: handle end-to-end projects efficiently and timely, based on the budget given.
– This role is the strategy: understand the market, where we can meet our potential target through vendor branding, acquire new customers, meet business and growth KPIs.
– This role is creativity: coordinate the creation of brand-compliant assets, brief creatives, source and bring to life your ideas.
– Work closely across functions and with the Regional team to drive Offline Marketing initiatives in Cambodia.
– Handle end-to-end RM project management, supporting vendors to make sure our campaign meets target audiences to grow the orders and acquisition.
– Ensure standard RM and premium vendor branding are well managed.
– Drive negotiation to deal with vendor and mall paint in pink.
– Support with design briefings for resto. branding marketing campaigns in cities.
– Work cross-functionally, both internally with our in-house creative teams and with external service providers.
– Liaise with Regional suppliers, procurements, and HQ marketing team to find efficient sourcing solutions for our markets, including flyers, merchandise, restaurant marketing materials.
– Maintain spreadsheets (databases and project plans), prepare guidelines and decks to make sure all information is well-recorded and up-to-date.
– With the support of Online/Offline Marketing Manager and City Managers, analyze campaign performance in end-of-campaign reports, with results, key outcomes, and learnings.
– Support with regular competitor analysis and study new RM marketing trends.
– Work closely with the Offline Marketing Manager and City Managers to establish SOPs.
– Other tasks are assigned by MM.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related area.
– Self-motivated with 1-3 year experience who is able to proactively take on new projects and come up with creative solutions.
– Responsible, structured, and precise work attitude, with great attention to detail. You are familiar with project management and the set-up of efficient workflow and processes.
– Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal).
– Ability to work within a tight timeline and juggle multiple projects at once.
– Computer Skills: Google applications such as google drive, google sheet, etc…
– Fluent in English and local languages.
– Experience with JIRA is a plus.