– Oversee all processes and communication for purchase requisitions approval, purchase orders issuing with vendors, and coordinate with the accounts payable department to process all invoices.
– Track and report monthly marketing spending from Navision.
– Update and maintain the Marketing department’s documentation and databases (hardcopies and softcopies).
– Provide administrative support to brand teams as the need arise, coordinate Department Events & Activities, etc.
– Perform a variety of clerical duties including scanning, photocopying, and filing.
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Advance level in English.
– At least 2 years of work experience in admin tasks.
– Computer knowledge of using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
– Proficiency in ERP software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics Nav, aka Navision) preferred.
– Bonus, Seniority, Phone, and Gasoline allowance (depend on position)
– Public holiday, Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave, Health Ins, Accident Ins, NSSF,
and Free products on KNY, Phchum Ben Day, Marriage, and Funeral.