– Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
– Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative branding and marketing campaigns.
– Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.
– Work with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
– Collaborate with various departments within the bank to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
– Ensure brand consistency across the bank’s channels.
– Contribute to the development of differentiation strategy for the bank.
– Assist in analyzing marketing data: campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc., to help shape future marketing strategies.
– Undertake individual tasks of branding and marketing plan if assigned.
– Other brand and marketing duties assigned by a line manager.
– University degree in marketing, advertisement, communication, or equivalent professional qualifications.
– Proven experience as a marketing or branding specialist or similar role.
– Thorough understanding of marketing elements, both traditional and digital marketing, and market research methods.
– Demonstrate experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
– Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
– Good understanding of the Cambodian banking industry.
– Proficiency in Microsoft suite, possess presentation skills.
– Advanced level in English.
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & CRM would be an advantage.
– Portfolio of brand-building projects is a plus.