– Management Japanese school.
– Set up the internal operation, Japanese teaching program, and interview operations.
– Consider the way of attracting students.
– Cooperate with some Japanese technical intern sending organizations in Cambodia.
– Communicate with Japanese managers who stay in Japan remotely.
– Administration works with the Ministry of Labor, Manpower Association, and other related institutions.
– Final check-in document works and makes sure all the documents are legally proper and there is no error.
– Solve problems which are raised by staff in a reasonable way.
– Other tasks assigned by the Headquarters.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Able to use Japanese nearly N1 Level.
– Has experience in management and enough skill in order to manage Japanese school.
– Great interpersonal skills.
– Experience in the education industry OR Japanese technical intern sending organization.