– To attend client sessions in hospitals and clinics.
– Translate between doctor and patient.
(reception procedures, medical explanations, insurance applications, and payment procedures).
– Provide sales assistance with in-field experience as well as lectures.
– Simple accounting assistant work.
– General administrative work.
– Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Advanced level in Japanese (N2 or more).
– Capable of typing in Japanese.
– Good level in English.
– Willing to help people by implementing Cambodian medical services and being able to learn medical terms to achieve that goal.
– Working experience in Japan or a Japanese company.
– Management experience.
– Thai or Chinese speaking is a plus.