– Oversee the day-to-day operation of the branch to make sure it runs smoothly.
– Control and takes care of all branch property and assets.
– Design branding and promotions activities involved in the branch
– Analyse customer satisfaction survey and provides preventive and corrective action toward any issues related to the quality of branch dental service.
– Monitor daily income and expenses of the branch.
– Check, verify, approve and control all the documents or invoices of the branch.
– Participate in the meeting with other management to raise visibility.
– Manage and organize staffs’ tasks and make good collaboration with other branches.
– Disseminate and monitor all policies, rules, and regulations to the staff in order to accomplish stands as the discipline implementer, self-discipline and be a good leader by example.
– Check, monitor, and evaluate staff performance.
– Perform tasks as assigned by the General manager.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
– Advanced level in English
– At least 3-year experiences in managing the branch of dental clinic
– Knowledgeable of dental terminology and office procedure.
– Knowledgeable in accounting, human resource management, and administrative principles.
– Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
– Friendly, dedicated, flexibility and honest.
– Able to work in a pressured environment.