– Development of new functions for the web and APP of the EC platform.
– Developing new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
– Compiling and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
– Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
– Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as team or suppliers.
– Taking lead on projects as needed.
– Other task as assigned by Management.
– Bachelor’s degree of computer science, in programming.
– Good at PHP (Laravel framework)
– Framework required : Vue.js
– Excellent project and time management skills.
– Good in Khmer and English both verbal and written.
– Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
– Understanding of specific languages, such as Java or Python, and operating systems.
– Experience developing API both mobile APP & website.
– Preferred Framework : Laravel, Angularjs.
– Experience Cloud server configuration.
– Working experiences in international company
– Able to speak Japanese.
– Life Insurance
– Health Care/Accident (NSSF)
– 18 Days of Annual Leave
– Public Holiday (By Prakas from MOL)
– 7 Days Off /month
– Sick Leave, Maternity leave, Special Leave
– Annual Party and Monthly Staff birthday
– Marriage Gift/ Baby Gift
– Bonus 2 times a year
– Seniority payment (By Prakas from MOL)
– Gasoline Allowance (20$)
– Annual Salary Increase
– 01 Meal
– Local & International Training
– Employee Annual Trip