– Works closely with the Partners in ensuring that Firm resources are used or applied properly ensuring acceptable level of staff utilisation.
– Assist the Partners in the preparation of the department’s annual revenue budgets and in the formulation of strategies to meet said revenue budget.
– Initiates Engagement planning activities and ensures that planning activities are executed on a timely manner and in accordance with the Auditing Standards and Firm policies.
– Liaises with Client’s Management for smooth flow of audit work and ensures that good working relationship is maintained at all times.
– Initiates and assists the Engagement Partner in performing risk assessments, establishing the audit objectives and setting the overall scope.
– Ensures proper execution of Engagement plans by conducting timely review of work completed by Audit Engagement Team members, and discussing issues with appropriate Client personnel in a timely manner. In most cases, reviews should be conducted in the field.
– Informs the Engagement Partner promptly (during the audit and throughout the year) of Client developments and auditing or accounting problems requiring the Engagement Partner’s action.
– Provides continuing mentoring to audit staff.
– Acts as Program Leader in various in-house training and workshops.
– Takes responsibility over timely billings and collection.
– University degree in Auditing/ Accounting or business related fields.
– Either holds a current and valid ACCA/CPA’s certificate, or be working toward obtaining the certificates by taking and passing the applicable state ACCA/CPA exams.
– At least 4 years of experience in external audit work.
– Good comment in English.
– Cambodian nationals
– Ability to speak foreign language (Chinese or Japanese)
– Work experience at Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte)
– Experienced in financial institutions is an added advantage