– Performs audit in Client’s for audit areas assigned him/her; follows audit techniques suggested by assistant managers/senior associate considers paper documentation required by assistant managers/senior associate documenting audit done.
– Reports assistant managers/senior associate audit/accounting issues noted a Client discusses/proposes alternative solutions the issue noted.
– Ensures that overtime is pre-approved by assistant managers/senior associate by completing overtime form sheet.
– Resolves review notes audit partner/manager/assistant manager/senior associate.
– Documents audit procedures performed before signing off the audit programme.
– Ensures that audit is completed the quality consistent GT standards within time budget prepared by supervisor/senior.
– Provides miscellaneous assistance higher-level personnel the preparation Proposals in various other projects.
– Provides explanations on-the-job training assistants less experience.
– Performs clerical duties to Engagements such requisitioning supplies needed by Engagement team fieldwork organizing paper files prior review by higher-level personnel before filing.
– Conducts himself/herself professionally liaises Client’s middle management smooth flow audit work.
– Maintains good relationship the Client.
– University degree in Auditing/ Accounting or business related fields.
– Good understand CIFRS Cambodian tax law.
– Strong knowledge monthly annual tax declaration (TOS, VAT, PPT, WHT TOI).
– Good comment in English.
– ACCA students are strongly preferred.
– At least 1year experience in Accounting or related field.
– Experience in external audit work.
– Holding tax agent certificate GDT a plus.
– Ability to speak foreign language (Chinese or Japanese)
– Work experience at Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte)
– Experienced in financial institutions is an added advantage.