– Take responsibility for clients and play a key role in delivering value-added insights via research projects. Responsible to set up presentations & client meetings. In collaboration with the Team Leader, the incumbent will support existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
– Bachelor’s degree in Management, Policy, and another relevant field, and equivalent business experience and 3+ years of progressively research experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
– Excellent communication skills are essential.
– Presentation skill.
– Willing to learn.
– Non-bias / proactive.
– Research experience is an added value.
– Project planning and Management: priorities project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for exec team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress.
– Project design: provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate TNS solutions
– Project output: provides sound guidance on analysis techniques, provides sound guidance on “finding the story”, contributes to strategic content of conclusions and recommendations, always adding value to research results.
– Client Management: acquire relevant client background knowledge, must have a very clear understanding of client business, relationship building, meet deadlines, manage general client expectations, responsible for liaising with the client on all aspects of the study, from briefing to a presentation on overall client needs, not just per project.
– Team management, mentoring, and training: Identify skills gaps and growth potential of team members, involve execs and juniors in planning and design of the project, provide on-the-job training.
– Manage projects & teams to contribute towards the achievement of financial targets.
– Responsible for performance management of direct reports.
– Manage key supplier relationships
– Personal focus on people management and client relationship development skills.
– To support and own the values and ethos of the Company and share these with internal and external audiences.
– Analysis software like SPSS, Ms. Access, Excel, etc.