The purpose of the role:
Take responsibility for clients and play a key role in delivering value added insights via research projects. Responsible to setting up presentations & client meetings. In collaboration with the Team Leader the incumbent will support existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
Skill requirements are based on three key components:
1. Project planning and Management: priorities project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for exec team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress.
2. Project design: provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate TNS solutions
3. Project output: provides sound guidance on analysis techniques, provide sound guidance on “finding the story”, contribute to strategic content of conclusions and recommendations, always adding value to research results.
4. Client Management: acquire relevant client background knowledge, must have a very clear understanding of client business, relationship building, meet deadlines, manage general client expectations, responsible for liaising with client on all aspects of the study, from briefing to presentation on overall client needs, not just per project.
5. Team management, mentoring and training: Identify skills gaps and growth potential of team members, involve execs and juniors in planning and design of project, provide on the job training.
The knowledge and skills needed for success
1. Skill Requirements:
– Manage projects & team to contribute towards achievement of financial targets.
– Responsible for performance management of direct reports.
– Manage key supplier relationships
– Personal focus on people management and client relationship development skills.
– To support and own the values and ethos of the Company and share these with internal and external audiences.
– Analysis software like SPSS, Ms. Access, Excel etc.
– Presentation skill
– Willing to learn
– Non-bias / proactive
– Research experience is an added value
2. Desired Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in Management, Policy and other relevant field, and equivalent business experience and 3+ years of progressively research experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
– Excellent communication skills are essential
– insurance, annual leave, public holiday follow by the Cambodian Labor Law