– Maintain inventory accuracy and keep a record of all transactions.
– Maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventories/stock.
– Ensure stock availability by avoiding overstocking or items run out of stock.
– Requesting and Receiving and verifying stocks in and out.
– Reporting loss or damage.
– Maintaining proper documentation processed.
– Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace.
– At least advanced level in English.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
– Experienced in inventory/stock management.
– Ms. Office proficiency.
– Hardworking and willing to work at the construction site.
– Able to speak Chinese
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay