– The focus of Sales Operations is to optimize the effectiveness of the district sales team by providing support to the District Sales Team and Manager. The Sales operations candidate must have a desire to become an expert in sales fundamentals and processes, and the drivers of results for their Sales team.
– Discover new customers with Pantos overseas branch (foreign company / Cambodian Company).
– Maintain existing customers.
– Discover New Business Development.
– Responsible for the smooth-running operation of the Sales Department.
– Maximize the total revenue/income from time to time by promoting and up-selling products.
– Build up very strong network account and business market opportunities.
– Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
– Develop the sales and marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
– Provide staff instruction and guidance on a regular basis.
– Create marketing plans to market and publicize the event in a way to create event awareness, thus ensuring the success of the event.
– Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
– Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area.
-Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool.
– Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customers’ logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations.
– Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork. When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
– Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating Pantos Product and Service knowledge.
– Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the Sales Manager.
– Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs.
– Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Good comment in English communication and interpersonal skill.
– Acknowledgement about Freight Forwarding / Logistics.
– Able to handle other tasks assigned by management.
– Computer literate.
– Strong rapport and relationship with customs at the border.
– Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
– Timeliness and accountability for results.
– Dynamic, fast learning, honest, flexible.
– Good attitude and Presentable.
– Have personal transportation.