– Assist QC engineer with all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed site.
– Carry out inspection and check for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
– Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of the Non-Compliance Report.
– Report to Japanese Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to the Quality.
– Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project.
– Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
– Willing to join the ODA project.
– Be able to use Auto CAD, Ms. Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and relevant programs.
– Have good communication skills.
– Be able to use the English language basically.
– Live in Pursat.
– Experience of QC Engineer.
– Having experience in engaging ODA projects of construction is a great advantage.