– Building brand awareness and positioning products on market.
– Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return on investment, and profit-loss projections.
– Propose Developing and managing marketing & advertising campaigns.
– Directing, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts to identifying new customers.
– Communicating the marketing plan, Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
– Evaluating competitors, researching the demand for the organization’s products and services.
– Supporting sales sub-dealer, project, showroom, and lead generation efforts.
– Acting as advertising manager, work closely with a product manager, showroom manager (decoration showroom) to creating promotions.
– Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
– Acting as Event Manager, Organizing and support company seminar, trade shows, or major events.
– Other tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing, business administration.
– Minimum of 5 years working experience in a managerial role in product management and marketing (consumer goods/home appliances products).
– Analytical and Creative, experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
– Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
– Understanding of public relations, communication skills, and abilities to quickly adapt to change.
– Willing to deal with pressure and working overtime or weekend.
– People-oriented; able to interact with people at all levels.
– Reporting to HSM.
– Accidence Insurance
– NSSF (if applicable)
– Annual Leave, Special Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Public Holiday
– Monthly staff birthday
– Time Attendance
– Gasoline and Maintenance(if applicable)
– Incentive Allowance (if applicable)
– Gift for Birth Delivery
– Annual Salary Increase
– Local and Oversea Training
– Team Gathering Budget
– HA Employee Annual Trip.