– Assist Japanese manager.
– Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
– Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
– Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
– To prepare project tender, initiation study, or meeting a requirement.
– Visit Siem Reap to research a new project.
After getting the new project, you will join building project in Siem Reap.
– Control and instruct the sub-contractors.
– Discuss work procedure with sub-contractors.
– Arrange site inspection for consultants.
– Making internal safety inspection and ensuring construction site safety.
– Checking and preparing daily, weekly schedule and report
– Maintaining quality control procedures.
– Other tasks assigned by line manager.
– Experience of Site Engineer.
– Able to work a Siem Reap.
– Experience in a construction project.
– Able to speak and write English well.
– Work experience in Japanese or international construction companies.
– Experience of Quantity Surveyor.