– Support the manager in preparing legal documents including long-term lease agreement, sale, and purchase agreement, lease of land, perpetual lease agreement, rental factory agreement, joint venture agreement, brokerage agreement, advisory service agreement, etc. between the company and customers and other company as required.
– Support the manager in preparing documents for land registrations, transfer, sub-divide, and long-term lease certificate and support in processing documents and applications for the land transaction, company registration, and other related tasks to public and private organizations as needed.
– Support the manager in analyzing and providing updates on new laws and regulations, legal issues, law, sub-decree, prakas, circular, instruction, and all kinds of agreements related to real estate, investment, taxation, labor issue, environment, business, and so on.
– Check and update the existing legal documents, formats related to the company to maintain and make sure the company benefits through the legal matters.
– Support the manager in managing and supervising the legal department.
– Support the manager by working closely with all departments to help deliver solutions relevant to the business needs under the law of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
– As needed, liaise with law firms and relevant government institutions, namely the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning and Construction, Council for the Development of Cambodia, Special Economic Zone Administration, and so on.
– Perform other tasks assigned by top management.
– Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any related field.
– At least 3 years experience in the same position.
– Good analysis and critical thinking skills.
– Good translation skills.
– Good command of the English language.
– Ability to deal with different people in a professional manner
– Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results.
– Have experience in Real Estate, Land Leasing, or related background.
– Transportation from Edwood Business Center to PPSEZ
– NSSF, Forte, Health cover allowance: 300$/year
– Salary increment
– Yearly Bonus
– Company Trip once a year, and company twice a year
– Company Car and Driver when traveling