– Assistant for Chinese manager.
– Employee attendance records.
– Confirmation of daily production.
– Prepare daily and monthly reports.
– Monthly payroll report.
– Petty cash management report.
– Employee management report (employment contract and renewal).
– Handle other tasks if required.
– Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Able to speak and write Japanese over N3 level.
– Able to work with Chinese staff.
– Able to use Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
– Able to work under pressure.
– Have experience as an accountant or have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
– Working experience with Chinese.
– Have experience in factories.