You will work as an Assistant to Cambodian Manager. Supporting managers and team leaders who do not have Japanese language skills by attending regular meetings with clients and providing interpretation services from Japan to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Japan.
Translation and interpretation between Japanese and Khmer during the meetings and document work. There are 100 of members in the company, so the Japanese speakers including you are expected to support them in terms of language things.
– Support Managers when they communicate with Japanese clients and co-workers by translating the sentences.
– Check with members if they have any unclear information in the orders from Japan. If there is, you must explain it to make it clear.
– Edit CAD files as an operator (You don’t need experience as the company will provide you training).
– Other tasks assigned by the managers
– English at Advanced Level (enough to talk with foreigner bosses)
– Bachelors degree in Environment Science, Mechanical or related field
– Holding a JLPT Certificate N2 or higher one. You need to communicate with Japanese natives.
– Good Japanese Writing and reading skills enough to exchange emails with Japanese native using Kanji.
– Experience in working with Japanese people.
– Punctual, honesty and ability to work individually and as a part team and work under pressure
– Able to use Microsoft Office and email.
– Work experience under a Japanese manager
– Work experience in either of industries such as construction, real estate, CAD operating, metal cutting.
– Have studied/worked in Japan
– Experience using Auto CAD or JW CAD
– Seniority payment
– Transportation allowance
– Overtime fee and Annual leaves are to be provided following the Cambodia Labor Law