– Work as an assistant of a business executive who provides Logistics Service.
– Work as an assistant of a business executive who manages the logistics operation to make the shipping proceed on schedule.
– Assistant prepares documents for logistics, importing & exporting.
– Attend Japanese clients when they call and visit the office.
– Accompanying the business executive when the business executive has meetings with partners, clients, etc.
– Handling and managing documents.
– Performing other tasks assigned by the Director.
– Fresh graduate can apply.
– Able to speak and write Japanese over N3 level.
– Able to use Email in Japanese.
– Fluent in English for 4 commands for daily business communication.
– Good at communication with a nice personality that naturally liked by others.
– Possess basic mathematics skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
– Able to go for a business trip if necessary.
– Prefer Female
– Work experience in the logistics industry.