– Prepares regular reports (weekly, monthly) about Transmission Line inspection and maintenance.
– Recommend Preventive Maintenance for Transmission Line: right-of-way clearing, insulator washing, steel structure painting, Tower footing earth resistance testing, and foundation
– Supervise and monitor the Transmission line inspection of Patrolman and Lineman activity
– Supervise and monitor during Preventive maintenance of T-Line towers, clearing of ROW, etc. and prepare and submit a monthly schedule of Patrolman and Lineman.
– Prepare the requisition of materials, spare parts, tools, and equipment in Transmission Lines.
– Responsible to supervise in maintaining the T-lines motorbikes & assigned vehicles and proper monitoring of its fuel consumption.
– Ensure that all documentation related to O&M – Transmission lines are properly compiled and can be accessed at any time.
– Recommend enhancement of Staff Knowledge and skill to maximize performance.
– Responsible to conduct refresher and in-house training for skills, knowledge, and development of performance especially to new Transmission Line Staffs.
– Assist and support the documentation works from Substations, accounts, and procurements processing.
– To act and follow any work instructions from CTL Management to do so.
– Assist in drawings / Design & Operate Drone.
– Responsible to maintain and implementing the procedure of the Health, Safety & Environment and Quality service on Transmission areas.
– To assist in projects like drawing (AutoCAD) preparation, testing, and maintenance in substations or other areas as instructed.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil) or the technical course certificate.
– 2 years of work experience as an engineer.
– English communication, interpersonal relationships, strategic thinking.
– Knowledgeable in AutoCAD drawings and Civil works & Design.
– Have a driving license (4WD company provide a car)
– Experience in Transmission Line construction and maintenance.