– Research, identify and target the clients in coordination with the parent company in DUBAI.
– Identify the projects through the use of deep web and newspaper articles Pertaining to Road construction projects in Cambodia.
– Experience in Bitumen or Petrochemical Sales is mandatory.
– Produce sales invoices and quotations using basic software.
– Communicate and resolve the customer quarries regarding sales.
– Techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits.
– Should ready to travel to a remote destination in Cambodia to meet new clients.
– Should evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research, and development.
– Basic information on HSEQ aspects concerning bituminous products.
– Coordinate with Government and local authorities on behalf of the company.
– Male only.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, relational database/software.
– 5-7 years of Sales Experience in the same industry.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
– Good English/Khmer communication.
– Driving license preferred.
– Gasoline fee for visiting client
– Cellular phone/Top-up card
– Travel expense during a business trip
– Health insurance (Private, not NSSF)