– Lead and motivate a team of field forces and distributors in the assigned area to achieve optimal market performance.
– Ensure Volume Delivery to support area and national volume target plan.
– Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, and customer price of products are achieved for the assigned area.
– Execute the marketing activities within the assigned territory/province to meet customer’s and consumer’s objectives.
– Ensure stock freshness through FIFO methodology.
– Ensure POSM well managed in terms of deployment and record.
– Manage and build close business relationships with key customers in the assigned territory/province.
– Execute retailer activity based on communication strategy, following guidelines set by Trade and Distribution Manager.
– Propose goals and targets for the programmed implementation in the territory/Province and track ongoing results and report to the line manager.
– Provide data and maintain accurate records on both Daun Penh Tada Bokor and Competitor’s market information, updated Outlet list, market size, and distribution performance.
– Manage all assigned budgets, materials, and equipment in a secure and efficient manner.
– Monitor brand’s performance in the outlets (Daun Penh Tada Bokor’s and competitors’)
– Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
– Bachelor/Master’s degree or relevant certificates.
– Minimum 3-year experience in Sales from the FMCG industry would be an advantage. – Strong experience in sales with a proven track record.
– Strong ability to lead, train and motivate team members to achieve targets.
– Can manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
– Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
– Good in both written and spoken English.
– Strong Analytical Skills to assess market trends and sales performance.
– Strong customer service skills.
– Public holiday: Follow Labor Prakas
– Annual Leave: 18days per year (Prorate 1.5days per month)
– Sick Leave: 15days
– Special Leave: 07days
– Maternity Leave: 90days
– Gasoline and phone allowance will be given in the line with HR policy
– Basic Salary (Gross)
– Seniority Payment
– Yearly evaluation
– Insurance: Will be covered by NSSF