– Involving with designing a new building.
– Ensure that project designing matches the needs and is functional.
– Regular site visit to check on construction progress, producing detailed drawings.
– Dealing with problems that might come up during the construction process.
– Extra claims raise by direct manager.
– At least advanced level in English.
– Bachelor/Master Degree in Architecture and another equivalent degree.
– At least useful 1+ year working experience in a similar position.
– Be able to draw the structure with the useful applications (2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch-up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray, Max Studio, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office).
– Be able to organize the project.
– Good presentation skills.
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
– Able to speak Chinese
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay