– Involving with designing a new building.
– Ensure that project designing matches the needs and is functional.
– Regular site visits to check on construction progress, producing detailed drawings.
– Dealing with problems that might come up during the construction process.
– Other tasks as arranged by the leader.
– Year 5 student or graduated Bachelor degree in Architecture and another equivalent degree.
– At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
– Be able to draw the structure with the useful applications (2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch-up, Google Sketch Up, Modeling and V-Ray, Max Studio, Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office).
– Good communication of written and spoken English and Khmer.
– Hardworking and honesty.
– Well cooperate with another team.
– Able to speak Chinese.
– 17 $ telephone allowance per month
– 10$ transportation allowance per month
– 2$ lunch allowance per day
– 18 days annual leave per year
– Follow the Cambodia holiday exclude the foreigner