• To create & design different style presentations.
• To be able to work on modelling as well.
• Design & develop plans.
• Communicate with project managers on plans.
• Visual awareness and an eye for the detail
• Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Create different presentations and if required do walk-through
– Proven working experience as an architect
– Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
– Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
– Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Graphic design, Sketch Up, 3D studio VIZ or similar
– At least 2-3 years’ experience
– Having a concept creative (a must)
– Having adaptive team work
– Be able to structural with useful application (2D, 3D, 3D Max, or Sketch up)
– Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize workload
– Be friendly, flexible, honestly, responsibility, hard-working, and work under pressure
– 44 hours /per week: Monday-Thursday @8:00am -6:00pm and Monday – Friday @8:00am – 5:00pm
– 13th salary and parking $10 per month