– Generally, manage and supervise the whole architect team
– Design and propose product concepts to meet market and customers trends
– Produce 3D renderings and video animations of the projects for design proposal and marketing purposes
– Have good understanding and knowledge on architectural and finishing material
– Research and initiate new concepts for products and master plan design
– Do recommendation on material selection to meet market and customers needs
– Assist Marketing and Sales department on conceptual design and marketing material to promote products
– Conduct value engineering on architectural design and drawing to minimize construction cost
– Work closely with a team of other professional such as MEP Manager, Structure Manager, Construction Manager, and other managers from various departments to achieve companys goals
– Prepare action plan, delegate to architect officers, and monitor their work as per plan
– Review and advise on all architectural designs and drawings
– Conduct spot-checks and inspection construction work to ensure its built as per drawing and design
– Provide technical advice to support construction team
– Review and combine all types of drawings (Including MEP and Structure) to ensure there is no technical error during construction
– Monitor and coordinate with vendors and contractors to execute the project according to standards of design and technical requirements
– Other tasks to be assigned by Project Manager
– Bachelor or master degree in Architecture or related fields.
– Minimum 4-year experience in Architectural Design.
– Good command of reading, writing and speaking English is a plus.
– Proficiency in Computer Skills (MS Office, Microsoft Project, Computation software as Lumion, Photoshop, Sketch up, Auto CAD and other design software).
– Ability to communicate and negotiate with team and sub-contractors.
– Demonstrate positive and flexible attitude and high commitment.
-13th Month salary
– Incentive House
– Insurance (Health & Accident)
– Annual Staff party/ Trip
– Internal and External Training