– Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software for bidding application.
– Monitor logs, troubleshoot production issues and provide fix as soon as possible.
– Production release preparation and release operation.
– Debug the existing application
– Help to monitor application performance.
– Upload the new updated mobile app to play store and app store.
– Develop other internal application as requested.
– Make sure the delivered products match the business requirements and criteria.
– Demonstrate and apply best practices in software development.
– Mentor and guide the development team.
– Create technical document for reference and reporting.
– Performs other tasks as assigned by IT Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
– 3+ years developing software for mobile platforms (Android, iOS, or both)
– Experience with Flutter at a sufficient level.
– Experience with mobile software design (e.g. MVC, MVVM, MVP)
– Experience interfacing with RESTful and other backend APIs
– Experience with both iOS and Android is a plus
– Knowledge and experience with Design thinking and User Experience (UX) for mobile application.
– Experience with Firebase cloud messaging
– Experience with mobile delivery and integration of application systems with Apple App Store
– Experience with payment integration is a plus.
– Experience with Php framework such as Laravel and CodeIgniter.
– Good knowledge of database management such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server and MySQL.
– Knowledge of information security and risk analysis experience.
– Good knowledge of bug and troubleshooting
– Strong knowledge of software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework.
– Experience with project versioning.
– Autonomous and proactive, quick learner, and effective communication.
– Good level of English communication.