– Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
– Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
– Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
– Proofreading your code and correct mistakes before each app is released.
– Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
– Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s mission across the board.
– Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
– Creating app updates, including bug ﬁxes and additional features, for release.
– Degree in software development, computer science, or related ﬁelds.
– Proﬁciency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
– Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
– Prior experience as an android developer is required.
– Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
– Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
– Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
– Unwavering curiosity.
– Familiar with unit testing and creating test cases.
– Must be able to speak English on a conversational level.